We all like to have that perfect outfit that makes us look great, and yet feel comfortable. Here are seven different fall outfits that most women own and ideas on how to use fashion accessories to glam them up. Furthermore, if this isn’t your style, remember that accessories make a great fashion gift – they are one size, fun, and versatile.
1. Comfy Gray Sweater: Everyone needs a cozy gray sweater for lazy days. The trick is to wear color with it to bring it to life. Try a solid burnt sienna handbag and a turquoise gemstone necklace to spice it up.
2. Little Black Dress: Dress it down with a casual printed belt at the waistline and glitz it up for night with a long-chained silver black onyx pendant necklace. Pair with simple silver hoops to balance to the look.
3. Wool Coat: When you’re all buttoned up to stay warm and cozy, a printed scarf and dangly earrings are more appropriate than necklaces and bangles. The scarf adds color and still keeps you warm while the earrings add some visible sparkle.
4. Black Solid Tee and Jeans: Glam up this simple attire with a medium-green graduated bead necklace and a turquoise silk fabric belt. Adds some color, yet keeps it casual and comfortable.
5. The Plaid Shirt: Plaid is big for fall, so whether paired with a skirt, jeans, or slacks, the idea is not to look like a lumberjack. What about a chic braided leather belt at the waist, delicate silver earrings, and chunky black rhinestone bangles.
6. Printed tee and navy skinny jeans: A great weekend look paired with a long, gold pendant necklace. Since the t-shirt is busy, keep the accessories simple with a solid navy fabric clutch and a leather belt with a simple, yet big buckle. To add more to the outfit, try a studded leather belt.
7. Floral Dress/Top: The floral dress from summer turns into a fall outfit when worn with opaque tights. Pair this with a chunky wooden bangle and earrings. Skip the necklace so as not to overdo the look.
Remember, whichever fashion accessories you decide to use, keep it simple, add some color and remember that don’t always need too many accessories. Sometimes, one or two pieces of accessories are enough to make you look great and feel good.